Christmas is over. You probably got a bunch of presents you don’t want or would never need. Well don’t worry because I have a great competition for you to win one of the Hairhouse Warehouse Blitz packs which is going to blow your mind. This is going to be like all of your Christmas’ come at once if you win this! There are 5 packs to be won thanks to the beautiful people at Hairhouse Warehouse.
That’s right! There is a pretty darn good chance for you to win this amazing prize so enter away! Tell your friends too while you’re at it!
Let me tell you about this fabulous pack.
It is only $34.95 for over $150 worth of products.
Why yes I did just say that it is ONLY $34.95 for OVER $150 worth of product! OH MY GOSH I hear you say. I know it’s crazy amazing value, and you can totally just go down to your local Hairhouse Warehouse anywhere in Australia to purchase one, or two or three for those friends who you forgot to buy presents for. They are available from Boxing day while stocks last so you might want to drive there pretty fast…. or win one with this competition.
But what do I get Beauty Chattette? I hear you ask.
- Tress De Moda Mini Hairdryer. I’m not kidding! There is an amazing tiny yet powerful little travel hairdryer. I travelled this Christmas season and took it with me. It fits perfectly in my handbag and blows up a storm. Retails normally for $24.95
- RPR Dry Shampoo 230ml. The girls I work with love dry shampoo. They have cans on their desk of this stuff they love it so much. It’s great if you have been to the gym and don’t have time to wash your hair. The dry shampoo quickly takes the greasy look out of your hair for a quick fix beautiful hair solution. Retails for $16.95
- RRP Thermal Defence Spray 300ml. Ladies, nobody likes disgusting split ends from over straightening or blow drying. Make sure you are protecting your hair with some top end, high quality thermal spray. It will save you trips to the hairdresser too when your ends stay healthy.This retails normally for $19.95
- RPR Argon Oil 60ml. This is similar to Moroccan Oil and coats dry hair with beautiful moisture leaving it nourished and flowy. I swear by this stuff. I have fuzzy curly hair and this makes it more manageable, shiny and “normal” as I like to say. This retails normally for $19.95
- RPR Hydrating Shampoo 300ml
- RPR Hydrating Conditioner 300ml. This shampoo and conditioner nourishes and strengthens coloured, chemically treated or dry hair with almond milk. Both retail for $19.95 each.
- A Mode lipstick. Mine was in Pash colour which is a beautiful sparkly flirty pink as you can see below. I’m going to keep this in my desk drawer for when I see some hunky guy walk past. Retails for $9.95
- Vent Brush. A good brush to use while blow drying to lift hair to create volume. Retails at $5.95
- $20 saving voucher for any salon service at Hairhouse Warehouse. Get your hair cut, coloured, foiled, permed… what ever tickles your fancy and save $20 on the bill. High five!
HOLY SMOKES! That is a huge amount of top quality and very very useful product from RPR and Hairhouse Warehouse and all for only $34.95!
I’m proud to say that RPR is an Aussie professional hair product company whos products have been used by Ruby Rose, the Veronicas and Kim Kardashian. RPR is one of the most innovative and exciting new forces in the Australian hair care industry so these products are most certainly a bargain.
Are you ready to WIN one for five of these great packs? Step right up and enter your details below. 5 winners will be drawn on January 15 at random using a random winner generator. You can gain an extra entry into the competition if you tweet about it and provide a link to your tweet in the form below. This competition is for Australian residents only and please only enter the competition once.
Good luck hair care lovers!
EDIT: Competition now closed.